Joe Praize gives Scholarship to Viral 13-Yr-Old Worshiper Benson Ken


Celebrated Nigerian gospel singer, Joe Praize has given a scholarship to viral young worshiper and singing sensation Benson Ken, placing him on the “Joepraize Support foundation” from now till his university level.

“I spoke with the young boy who is just 13years to 14 and he says to me “I wanna study civil engineering” and I said to him YOU WILL STUDY AND BECOME AN ENGINEER just study your book and pass well” Joepraize shared on an Instagram post, “He blessed me so much so that I don’t need to hear one loud voice before I bless him”

The 13-yr-old kid first went viral 3 years when a video of him from a talent-hunt show surfaced online. Benson who emerged winner, sang “Agnus Dei” (Alleluia) by Michael W. Smith passionately leading the audience in deep worship.
https://youtu.be/RWjDH6Od5xU

Comments