Start your day with God 5/12/2018

Start your day with God
Every morning You need to go to God for  Your daily bread  Daily wisdom  direction.  Too many times we try to do Things only Our own strength  Our own ability that is go time limit us. God can see thing that you can't see, He knows the right people Who should be in your life , he knows where Danger is God knows how to catapult you Into your destiny.  You have an advantage, Are you taking time Your daily bread, Sometimes we rush out of the house I'm in a hurry I don't have time today, I gotta get to work, I live by this principle, Never meet with other people before you meet with God, if you take time to acknowledge God Say God I need  you today,  lead me help me control me, not only will your day go right God will keep you from making mistakes. Start every day with Thanksgiving What are you thankful for Thank God  for it..

Comments