Be motivated 17/08/2018

In the morning before you go anywhere, You get up and you make a decision I belong to GOD don't long to myself when I go Out of this bedroom I start dealing with my family and I start dealing with society, I am a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ And I need to put on behavior that is going to represent HIM, I have the mind of Christ I have the spirit of God in me I don't have the privilege or the right  To go out there and just act like everybody else My real purpose in being here is not to please myself is to represent God And draw other people to him Through my Godly Behavior. If you get up every morning and do nothing but think about All your mistakes and all your problems How you messed up yesterday How bad do you feel about everything you don't have in life I can almost promise you that You will not be able to go out be nice to anybody,  You got a wake up in the morning and you got to think some things on purpose don't just think and meditate on everything that the devil tries to drop in your head you begin to think like God want you to think and you can do your own thinking. Get up every morning Drop down on your knees by the side of your bed right away and just say  Jesus Jesus Jesus Help me today behave the way you want me to behave , you work for God you're on his payroll, if You go out do what you expose to everyday  you get your paycheck, GOD WILL  take care of you. We all work for God, But Let me tell you something do not  think the devil laying on the couch watching soap operas and eating donuts, We need to learn how to live with it intentionality, That needs to be one of the first laws Of our living and we need to realize is one of the first rules of success intentionality, we have to do things on purpose we Can't just wait and see what falls on us We need to do it on purpose.
GOD Bless you.
TodMusic.

Comments