Dailybibleanchor - Naked I came

Hello friends and family,  how are you doing today .
And he said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord  gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord .”
Job 1:21 NKJV

Having fallen on the  ground, job uttered word that were consistent with his posture. First he gave a realistic appraisal of his status: just as he came into the world naked, so would he leave it naked. Then he repeatedly acknowledged the control of the Lord over all circumstances. We all must be willing to be able to humbly accept God's will without complaining or blaming God. Acknowledged God's sovereign control over all circumstances and worship Him always.
 And he said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord  gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord .”
Job 1:21 NKJV

Comments