Dailybibleanchor - We obtain balance

Hello my friends and family is your family doing today.

It is good to find a soul mate to spend our earthly life with. We need others to share our experiences and dreams with. A spouse gives us a good outlet for the things which are most important to us. We obtain balance; a second voice and opinion to us see things in perspective.

A spouse helps us to understand God better.  We find on earth a very special relationship which is a mirror image of a relationship God longs to have with each one of  us. When we marry, the two become one. When we accept christ into our hearts, a similar thing happens. He gives us new perspective, and we never have to face any aspect of our lives alone.

Lord Jesus. Become one with me, and help me to grow beyond my current limitations. Make me the best person I can possibly be. Recreate me in your holy image. Amen.


Comments