Dailybibleanchor - Understanding is a wellspring

Hello there my friends,  how are you doing today and how is your family as well.

Many times we question the things we have been told. We don't understand why they are important. But when we understand the request and we see the logic of it, then it isn't so hard to follow the instructions. Through understanding comes life. When we refuse to listen to the instructions of God in our lives, we are flirting with disaster. All He has commanded is for our safety and security. If we will listen to the word of God, a long and happy life will be ours.
O Lord, I do not understand everything you tell me, but I am trying and I trust that you know what is best. Help me to be an obedient child, and help me to understand the ways you ask me to live. Amen.

Comments