Dailybibleanchor - Money can change many things.

Hello friends,  how are you doing today and how is your family too.

Money can change many things. It can cause us to act strangely, and it can turn our priorities upside down. The interests of the wealthy are usually not not the interests of the poor. The poor cannot hope to reach up to the level of the rich, but those with money have a great opportunity to reach out to the poor. God calls us to give what we can to ease the  burden of those who are less fortunate. Money should never close us off from anyone else, but it should ever open new doors for us to enter into God's ministry.
Lord, all that I have has come from you, and to you I commit it. Let me  us my wealth to build bridges, rather than to dig chasms. Help me to befriend others not on the basis of economics, but on their worth as children of your.  Amen.

Comments