Dailybibleanchor - Doer of good works

Hello my friends and family, how are you doing today and how is your work as well.

It is hard to understand why people have to be so unkind. We can try everything we know to be nice, and still there some who will not respond in kind. Those people are to be pitied, for they will never know happiness or
Peace. There is something which causes them to be terribly unhappy, and they vent their sadness on those around them. Christ enables us to return good for good, and even good for evil, but He never likes to see us return evil for good.  Happy and content is the person who spreads happiness, but sad will be the person who spreads evil, for the wrong done will never be escaped.

O Lord, make me a doer of good works and help me to avoid doing thing which are wrong or hurtful. Help me to understand the people who do me evil, and guide me to try to help them whenever I  can. Amen.

Comments