Do you know

You can do it, that thought in your mind can work only if you try it out. For example as a taxi driver, you can offer better quality service. When someone enters your cab, you open the door for them and give the person a one-minute brief. You greet the customer, tell him it is your pleasure to take him or her on this trip, and if traffic was normal you envisage the trip will take ‘X’ amount of minutes. “I have a selection of musical tapes and CDs here (classical, religious, Fuji etc), if you tell me what your preference is, I will slot it in for you, but if you do not want any music I will switch it off. Also if you like for me to chat with you, I will be willing to do so, but if you want me to keep quiet, for you to have the time to think it would be my pleasure to do that as well. Please find a selection of today’s papers by your side; you may like to go through it. I just want to make you feel as comfortable as possible on this trip.” pastor sam.

Comments